[meteorite-list] Stemm's observation

From: P. Gessler <cetuspa_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:43:35 2004

I love kids and their brilliantly simple observations
They truly astound me:

On Sunday, Alex Stemm 12 years old saw the (East Coast bolide/mystery
lights?) and with his friend PJ Rosso managed to film it while playing
on a trampoline!

"At exactly 9:13 p.m. on the video, the light exploded like a Roman
candle. Less than a second later, the light was gone. ""Since it blew
up, we're pretty sure it wasn't Venus,"" Stemm noted"

This has got to be one of the most factual observations yet. Very
profound.
Anybody checked to see if Venus still exists?

Paul Gessler