[meteorite-list] Virus - what the _at_$$%@$!!!

From: Robert & Wendi Beauford <wendirob_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:43:34 2004

This stinking virus came in on a meteorite-list message from Casper's
computer mocking a response to a post on this list, so it belongs in
discussion on the list. First, how did it get transferred through a list
serve, and second, what is it called? Without a name, I can't get rid of the
damn thing. The day they authorize public torture for virus writers I'm
stepping right up in line to do the beating.
The first and probably last time you'll ever see me actually pissed off,
-Robert