[meteorite-list] Burke's Cosmic Debris

From: Martin Horejsi <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:43:33 2004

--B_3078683655_115819

Hello All,

In case anyone was wondering, it was I who offered the book for sale for
over $100. Also, in case anyone was wondering, the book was a mint condition
hardcover with mint dust jacket. And finally, in case anyone was wondering,
yes I still have the copy for sale. The price....over $100.

Cheers,

Martin

on 7/22/01 8:16 PM, Walter Branch at waltbranch_at_earthlink.net wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
> \
> Someone (was it you, Rhett) recently posted a message wanting a copy of
> Burke's Cosmic Debris: Meteorites in History. I have a new copy for half
> price of what the person was quoted. Would the person who was looking for a
> copy contact me off list. Thanks.
>
> -Walter

> Walter Branch, Ph.D.
> Branch Meteorites
> 322 Stephenson Ave., Suite B
> Savannah, GA 31405 USA
> www.branchmeteorites.com <http://www.branchmeteorites.com>

--B_3078683655_115819

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [meteorite-list] Burke's Cosmic Debris</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Helvetica">Hello All,<BR>
<BR>
In case anyone was wondering, it was I who offered the book for sale for ov=
er $100. Also, in case anyone was wondering, the book was a mint condition h=
ardcover with mint dust jacket. And finally, in case anyone was wondering, y=
es I still have the copy for sale. The price....over $100.<BR>
<BR>
Cheers,<BR>
<BR>
Martin<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
on 7/22/01 8:16 PM, Walter Branch at waltbranch_at_earthlink.net wrote:<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">Hello Everyone,<BR>
\<BR>
Someone (was it you, Rhett) recently posted a message wanting a copy of Bur=
ke's Cosmic Debris: Meteorites in History. &nbsp;I have a new copy for half =
price of what the person was quoted. &nbsp;Would the person who was looking =
for a copy contact me off list. &nbsp;Thanks.<BR>
</FONT></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Helvetica"> <BR>
</FONT><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">-Walter<BR>
<BR>
-----------------------------------------------<BR>
Walter Branch, Ph.D.<BR>
Branch Meteorites<BR>
322 Stephenson Ave., Suite B<BR>
Savannah, GA &nbsp;31405 USA<BR>
www.branchmeteorites.com &lt;http://www.branchmeteorites.com&gt; <BR>
</FONT></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Helvetica"><BR>
</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Helvetica"><BR>
</FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3078683655_115819--