[meteorite-list] dealer banner graphics use requested

From: ari machiz <a_machiz_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:43:33 2004

Hi folks,

I have created a tool which I will be putting on my
web site once I have ftp capabilities on my pc. I am
currently using the dealer logos as found on the
Meteorite Exchange.

I am requesting that the dealers with a presence on
the meteorite exchange and having logos on that page
e-mail me off list granting or denying use of your
graphic so I don't have to e-mail each dealer
individually. I could use a text link, so don't sweat
it if for some reason you don't want me to use the
graphic.

Thank you for your time.
Ari