[meteorite-list] "N.Y. Times" article on moon rocks

From: Fabrizio Selli <fab-paula_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:43:32 2004

Dear everybody,
Does anybody remember an article,mentioned here recently,about moon rocks and published by the "New York Times" between the end of June and the beginning of July? I`ve been trying to retrace,even contacting the N.Y.Times here in London;it seems like they don`t know anything about it...
The writer on the meteoritelist,mentioned the possibility to get it on-line.I`ve tried that solution,as well,but maybe for some technical problems I couldn`t get it.Is there anybody there which can help me to locate it? Even better if I can grab a newspaper cutting for my archive.
Thanks to everybody.
                        Fabrizio Selli