[meteorite-list] NEW Meteorite LABELS

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:43:31 2004

Hi Roman,

This is great news about your new labels, particularly
about the "NWA (fill in the blank)". You will
probably sell a lot of those.

Also, I should give you a "heads-up". Before you sink
your money into tooling a new label for "Oum Rokba" -
 DON'T! Just finished talking to the Nomenclature
Committee. It appears that even if the name is
submitted, the Committee won't be able to approve it.
Guess it will end up getting a "NWA number".

Talk to you later; (I've got some "relabeling" to
do;-)
Bob V.