[meteorite-list] tektites....and the Nakhla dog

From: John Gwilliam <jkgdiver_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:43:30 2004

--=====================_1760079==_.ALT

It's time to put this tektite subject in a box and bury it next to the
Nakhla dog issue. They will both certainly find a way to dig themselves
back to the surface and reappear on this list six months from now. There
has to be something else to talk about out there in cyberland...

John Gwilliam

At 09:41 PM 7/9/01 -0600, Joseph Hum wrote:

>we do not know enough about the moon
>believe it or not, to rule it out!
>our sampling endeavors are laughable
>we wait around to hope to find more meteorites
>we should have gone to the moon and stayed
>the finicky wishy washy public lost enthusiasm
>to generate the political will
>it was from many points of view a major mistake
>not to have initiated and maintained a base there
>
>Regards, Karl
>

>--- Joseph Hum
>--- <mailto:jkarlhum_at_earthlink.net>jkarlhum@earthlink.net
>--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.

John Gwilliam Meteorites
PO Box 26854
Tempe AZ 85285
http://www.meteoriteimpact.com
--=====================_1760079==_.ALT

It's time to put this tektite subject in a box and bury it next to the
Nakhla dog issue.&nbsp; They will both certainly find a way to dig
themselves back to the surface and reappear on this list six months from
now.&nbsp; There has to be something else to talk about out there in
cyberland...<br>
John Gwilliam<br>
At 09:41 PM 7/9/01 -0600, Joseph Hum wrote:<br>
believe it or not, to rule it out!<br>
our sampling endeavors are laughable<br>
we wait around to hope to find more meteorites<br>
we should have gone to the moon and stayed<br>
the finicky wishy washy public lost enthusiasm<br>
to generate the political will<br>
it was from many points of view a major mistake<br>
not to have initiated and maintained a base there<br>
&nbsp;<br>
Regards, Karl<br>
&nbsp;<br>
&nbsp;<br>