[meteorite-list] Dissapointed collector

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:43:29 2004

Hi Steve, Paul and other list members,
        I am in total agrement with Steves commentary on the situation with
NWA material - it is a very relative thing and, for the moment, a great
opportunity that will be vanishing before long - but one cannot collect
EVERYTHING & NWA specimens do have their drawbacks.
        To Steve and the list as a whole, I apologize if my last response was
worded in an overly forceful manor - I DO get my dander up when told
how I shoul feel, think or act. "My bad" as they say.
        In addition, Steve, my "charge" was fueled not only by your comments to
and about both Darryl and me, but the entire dynamic I spoke of, which
is in no way limited to you, the tektite origin issue, or to any
particular
branch of inquiry. If I put my foot down more forcefully than
nessessary,
I apologize to both you and all list members. I DO feel very strongly
about everyone's right to their opinions and freedom from accusations
and "mind reading." I know I am quite assertive when I feel I am being
subjected to
such and I am, sometimes, overly protective of people for whom I have
deep respect and/or affection.
        To whatever degree I may have created negativity, I do apologize.
'Twas not my intent and any indulgence granted is much appreciated.
         Warm regards, Michael

--
Eat a live toad in the morning and nothing worse
can happen to you for the rest of the day.