[meteorite-list] ureilite / venus connection

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:43:29 2004

Joseph Hum wrote:
> i would like to hear some feedback concerning the possible
> connection between the exotic meteorites-=A0ureilites- and a=A0possible=
=A0
> venusian origin
> instead of=A0 just=A0 dwelling on whether tektites have a lunar origin =
or
> not anyway,=A0 what about=A0 UREILITES? =A0=A0
> Regards,=A0 J.K. Hum
-----------
Hi Joseph,
        I, too, tired of this discussion - long, long ago (far before =

this latest round took off - HOWEVER, there ARE over 400 people =

on the "list" - and AT LEAST 2 of them are "into" this - and, perhaps, =

many others - perhaps even many, MANY others, for all we know. =

        As long as people don't degenerate into name calling, =

swearing, and/or other rude and obnoxious behaveior, any =

meteorite related topic is fair game. That's why we have "delete" =

keys. (Thank goodness!)
        Best wishes, Michael

--
Eat a live toad in the morning and nothing worse =
can happen to you for the rest of the day.