[meteorite-list] NWA SALE

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:43:29 2004

Here are my two sale pages that i just built as they will go on my website
next week. List members today get a 10% discount of purchases.
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/page1.htm
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/page2.htm
This is two pages of NWA meteorites at really great prices. I have plans of
updating my website over the next week and these are the first two pages
that will go on. If all goes according to plan I will have quite a few
fossil fish and trilobites as well as more meteorites so check back at my
webpage next week. I always have a hard time keeping the site updated and
right now most items on it are sold.
Cheers
DEAN BESSEY
www.meteoriteshop.com