[meteorite-list] Lunar & Winonaite Thin Sections

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:43:29 2004

Hi all,
        Well, the NWA 482 and NWA 516 arrived yesterday (Tues)! It is
very exciting viewing them through the microscope & in crossed
polarized light. If you would like to see some good sized Lunar and
Winonaite Thin Sections, click below for JPGs:

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=28624&a=13441861&f=0

        They are without cover slips and were made exactly as described
in my post Tuesday. (preparation ALONE cost $42 each).
        The price will be marked down for list members by 20%. They are $1,000
each for the Lunars ($800 to list members) and
$375 each for the Winonaites, less 20% to list members is $300 each.
        What you see is ALL I have and the Lunar in column #1 was on hold
before I could get the labels made. Sales will be allocated according to
chronological ARRIVAL of email or phone call confirming same. PLEASE
indicate second & third choices so you do not "loose your place in
line" when ordering. (they REALY ARE very homogeneous in quality and
size - it is just that the arrangement of the lunar material varies in
its
orientation on the slide). I am sorry I could not have more available.
        Warm regards, Michael

--
“Suppose you were an idiot... And suppose you were
a member of Congress...But I repeat myself.”
- Mark Twain
--
1)  "Hunger Site" Donates 3/4 cup of rice EACH DAY you visit & click
http://www.thehungersite.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/HungerSite