[meteorite-list] Meteorites In History

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:43:28 2004

Hello everyone. I liked the idea that was brought up a few days back for a
meteorites in history website. Being as there was no complete page out
there (Anne Black does have a page that displays falls for a certain period)
that has not only has a complete calender listing of when certain meteorites
have fallen but also dates that are important for scientific break throughs
as well (such as the date that it was announced that the SNC's are from
Mars) I decided to create a page myself. I need help to make this page
work. ANYONE who has ANY information that you feel should go on this page
please send it to me so I can put it up on my webpage. I will of course
give have a list to all the people that have helped out with this up on
there too.
Thanks,
Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com