[meteorite-list] MINERALS IN METEORITES

From: GShanos_at_aol.com <GShanos_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:42:06 2004

--part1_71.a61ddcd.27a9a465_boundary

Dear List Members:

Hi, its Greg Shanos again. I am interested in obtaining information
regarding minerals. For example, Olivine what is its elemental make-up,
chemical structure, etc. Any good websites that would give this level of
scientific information? Look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely
Greg

--part1_71.a61ddcd.27a9a465_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Dear List Members:
<BR>
<BR>Hi, its Greg Shanos again. &nbsp;I am interested in obtaining information
<BR>regarding minerals. &nbsp;For example, Olivine what is its elemental make-up,
<BR>chemical structure, etc. &nbsp;Any good websites that would give this level of
<BR>scientific information? &nbsp;Look forward to hearing from you.
<BR>
<BR>Sincerely
<BR>Greg</FONT></HTML>

--part1_71.a61ddcd.27a9a465_boundary--