[meteorite-list] UNCUT NWAs (was, "Unclassified NWAs")

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:42:05 2004

Dear List;
So, I again feel the heat of concensus from the cloaked monority...Sleep the
letting dog lie...as I adjust my sunglasses and hang my head and walk away to
write my new book.
And the answer to your golden question....just look on ebay for the kooks you seek
or in the papers for fake car-fall meteorites....How about "Frass"?
Well, should make the daily small talk at Tucson interesting.
Ostrich-ism?
Dave F.