[meteorite-list] "Top 5" - can anyone help?

From: STUARTATK_at_aol.com <STUARTATK_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:42:03 2004

Hi all,

Finishing up a new kids' book here, and need to check if my list of "The 5
biggest meteorites" is correct. I'm finding different lists in the books I
have. Would appreciate any input / comments from people, posted to me
personally; no need to log-jam the list.

Would surf for the info, but deadline looms! :-)

Thanks in advance!

Stu

1. Hoba (SW Africa), 60T
2. Ahnighito (Cape York, Greenland), 34T
3. "?" (a meteorite from Gobi Desert, aka "Silver Camel", 30T ?) - Mentioned
in "Rocks From Space"
4. Bacuberito (Mexico), 27T
5. Agpalik (Cape York, Greenland), 20T