[meteorite-list] Re: Tucson Show

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:42:02 2004

Several people wrote the equivilant to me off line:
> Jake of course. How short your memory must be.
Hi XXX,
        Oh - I thought
1 - Jake explained what had occurred (friends bid from his home)
2 - Jake apologized profusely for a gross oversight (not a
        purposfull attempt to defraud - I have no reason to disbelieve
        his credable rendition of occurrances.)
3 - Jake is not on the published list of dealers going to Tucson.
        So, I naturally saw no cause for such a statement to be made.
        Michael