[meteorite-list] Re: nwa METEORITES

From: Tracy Latimer <tracyl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:42:02 2004

A couple of months ago I was lucky enough to get my hands on a thumbnail
sized piece of NWA094, an LL3.6 Despite having an 'inauspicious' name, it
compares favorably with my Begaa LL3. Yes, things resembling dross do
come out of the Sahara and NWA locations, but they are also home to
goodies as well. I just was teased about calling Monturaqui impactite
'kinda ugly'; if The List defends a meteorite cousin like that so
firmly, I guess we have to allow the Sahara and NWA meteorites even more
latitude. As long as the science is still foremost...

Tracy Latimer
--Ooohhh... the chondrules...the chondrules...--