[meteorite-list] FAQ

From: ari machiz <a_machiz_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:42:01 2004

Hello list,

I am ready to accept your FAQs. Please help me keep
this list clean by making this an OFF LIST event.
Please send all FAQ submissions to...

Ari_at_mediaright.tv

I am only taking questions right now. I will get the
answers later.

Remember, your work now will pay off later. I can ask
questions on the list all day long, but it is you, the
wise and the educated, that have to answer. Save
yourself from countless repetitive redundancies. Start
asking questions!

Just imagine the thrill of saying, "The answer to that
question is in the FAQ page." That is a lot easier
than the responses I got from both Alan Treiman AND
Phil Bagnall regarding SNCs and their ages. They gave
me quite a bit of information. (Thanks!)

Thanks very much. If you have any questions regarding
the matter, you can also write me OFF LIST. My e-mail
address again is

Ari_at_mediaright.tv

Thanks!

Ari