[meteorite-list] sa painting

From: Dieter Heinlein <dieter.heinlein_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:59 2004

Harlan, Dave, Michael, phil
and all others that are interested in a good quality
image of P.I.Medvedev's SIKHOTE ALIN painting:

Since I will show a reprint of this picture and the cor-
responding stamp as well in our Special Exhibition at
Stuttgart Planetarium, that will be opened on Monday,
I have a good resolution jpg picture (1100x1500) of this
famous painting and I'm willing to send it to anyone from
this list on request.

Special note for Phil: I have found also the original
painting that obviously was used on the 1998 Ukraine
stamp, showing chunks of the broken comet SL9,
impacting on the Jovian atmosphere. This jpg picture
is available too (resolution 900x740).

Best regards

Dieter