Fwd: [meteorite-list] eBay Puzzle Rock, Again

From: almitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:57 2004

Hi Mark,

Sometimes the less expensive cameras are harder to focus. My camera has a macro lens which
helps me to take better photos but I noticed one pic I took wasn't as clear as I would like
it though you can see plenty of detail in the specimen. I think people that are putting up
lots of items on ebay just want to get them on and going, not doubt some might want their
item blurred but I think for the most part it is just accidental. Good pictures should be
essential if you want to sell your piece. Best!

--AL