[meteorite-list] Which metal detector is best

From: goldmaster <goldmaster_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:54 2004

Hi Dave and List

Here's my vote for the best detector for meteorites !!! The goldmaster is by
far the best there is . I have one of those $4000,00 useless minelab SD's .
So far after 4 years of luggin it around it found one stinky gold basin
meteorite and 5 dinky nuggets . But this address will show you what a
goldmaster will find . www.gci-net.com/~goldmaster
Happy Huntin John B.