[meteorite-list] Tucson Party -- Trying Again

From: geoking_at_notkin.net <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:53 2004

--============_-1233489363==_ma============

Dear Listees:

Sorry about that first post. Dunno what happened. Maybe my computer
saw a sun spot or something. Anyway, my second post came through
okay, so I'm trying again. Sorry for all the dopey traffic : )

************************************

Dear Friends and Fellow Meteorite Enthusiasts:

Just a reminder that Steve Arnold of International Meteorite
Brokerage, and I, will be throwing our Second Annual Tucson Meteor
Mayhem Birthday Bash on the evening of Thursday February 1, 2001 in
the private function rooms of a grand old Mexican restaurant in
downtown Tucson.

Steve and I have not only shared numerous meteorite hunting
adventures but -- by the most amazing coincidence -- also share the
same birthday, which is Feb. 1.

Our Feb. 2000 party was a great success (see photo):
http://www.islandmeteorite.com/7tucson2000/tucson4.html and we are
expecting a bigger and better event for February 2001. This is a
nearly unique opportunity to meet and socialize with meteorite
hunters, scientists, scholars, writers, collectors, dealers,
adventurers, and Meteorite Mailing List members from all over the
world. All List members and their friends/families are most welcome,
and we guarantee that you will meet some interesting characters!

R.S.V.P. to this email address for details and INCLUDE YOUR POSTAL
ADDRESS! Thanks to all of your who have already responded.
Invitations will be mailed out in a couple of days.

See you there!

Sincerely,

Geoff Notkin and Steve Arnold