[meteorite-list] RE:Whut I du (Just lurking)

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:53 2004

Dear Kev and List,
So, spill! We didn't get an overwhelming amount of information from you
yet, hobbies, etc?
Telling us you are here because it is required ( because you have to be
here?) isn't such an enlightening and wonderful thing for us to welcome
you with open arms for.
Sort of second place to doing dishes and laundry?
If you must be here, then you should not lurk but participate. I don't
give out A's for sleeping in class either. Attendance is only part of
the grade. Taking notes, asking questions, and doing some homework is
also required. I have some rocks that could get a C+ grade just because
they sit beside me as I participate....see?
Lumpy much?
Dave f.