[meteorite-list] New Lunar Anorthositic Impact-Melt Breccia

From: Randy Mils <acculabs_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:05 2004

It was my understanding that 95% of all the meteorites coming from Morocco
are actually coming into Morocco from Algeria. The United States has no
diplomatic relations with Algeria. My bet is that the moon rock is just as
safe in the hands of the buyers as all the other desert meteorites from
Oman, Lybia, Morocco, etc.