[meteorite-list] What to do after authenication

From: Joe Sarphie <jsarphie_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:12 2004

Good morning all:
    I presently have two possibles at the lab. My personal research and
testing leaves me confident.
    My next step is their sale. It's a first for me. What's the best
way to establish a fair price. Is it better to sell whole (the Ni-Fe
weighs 1859.5 gr.[now one corner sliced] and the Phylosilicate weighs
47.85 gr.) or sliced; most of the sale sites I've surfed sell sliced
(and broken into portions). I would prefer to move one or both in short
order and would prefer them serve to advance our science if possible.
    Not to sound too idealistic, I just don't want to regret whatever my
decision at some point in the future.
    Any and all serious suggestions appreciated, and if the jabs are
funny, them too.
    Thank You
    Joe