[meteorite-list] edible incredible

From: Michel <Michel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:12 2004

Pierre Alex

I always keep all sawing dust when I cut.

I can propose for your taste:

Nice black CM from DaG 557

Very rare Primitive achondrite dust from not yet classifed DaG 565
 possibly between Ure and Lod !)

Brown CR dust.

White Partial cumulate Eucrite.

And all classic chondrites from 3 to 6, H L or LL.

All dusts are preseved in Alcohol. (as I use only this type of coolant)

According what I read one should not take tooo much H, L or LL due to higher
presence of Ni. These will only be delivered on prescription !

Best wishes

Michel FRANCO
100 Chemin des Campènes
74400 CHAMONIX - FRANCE