[meteorite-list] martian met prog

From: colin wade <ceweed_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:11 2004

Hi all listees
apologies for lurking so long , but nothing much to report out here
.....tilll

BBC prime ,we was half way through our usual game of I spy something
beginnin with S
(sea , sky , sand , sameagin ) when we heard ( vid channel is currently
scrambled ) the program about the ALH meteorite .The testing & research
sounded fascinating .

Has anyone a video copy of the program which they could airmail ( nearly
wrote email ) ?
If so please email off list with details of cost & I'll send a draft in't
post

Ps we seem to have a lot of desert like the Sahara expedition , how come the
meteorites are so hard to find ?

Thanks in anticipation

Col