[meteorite-list] Nantan in Ebay

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:10 2004

Hi Tom, Roman & all,
        It should be pointed out: There are two distinctly different
manifestations of NanTan. One is encased in a shale ball - the other
has magnificent crystalin form throughout - clear into the surface. The
latter is MUCH more expensive, and in its most magnificent forms include
triangles and other dramatic geometric forms - and, sometimes, huge
triolite "blebes" oosing out of the surface.
        See the cover story I wrote and the many photos inside VOYAGE! a few
issues back.
        Why dBay bidders are high on the shale ball variety can only be the
minimal price, to my way of thinking. Some of those bidders gobble up
old Campos (which don't look a bit better) as well.
        Best wishes, Michael
--
Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that
created them.