[meteorite-list] So-called "new evidence"

From: FusionCrst_at_aol.com <FusionCrst_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:10 2004

Hello everyone,

I just saw the stupidest thing. No, not Michael's posting history. Worse!
I was watching FOX television and saw a commercial for an upcoming show. I
did'nt catch the name of the show, but I can tell you they said that there is
new evidence to support that our moon landing was a hoax! What a joke. They
had some moron saying something like "They stuck the flag in the ground on a
planet with no atmosphere and the flag was waving". Oooooooh Booooooy! If
I'm not mistaken, would'nt it have been much more difficult at the time to
stage a hoax moon landing complete with transmission log, lunar film and
photo, lunar samples, and obvious gravity reductions than it would be to
actually just land on the moon? I mean, really, even with todays technology,
anti-gravity scenes at the movies are still not convincing. Hoax. Ha!

George Nicula
(Spare me the profanities Michael)