[meteorite-list] Re: Meteorites Lost to science (Was Meteorobs what does a meteorite look like?

From: Rob McNaught <rmn_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:09 2004

There appears to be an assumption that I am talking about collectors as a
whole. I am not. I am talking about the people who ignore state and
federal legislation, or openly steal meteorites. As you are clearly not
talking about these people either in your references to collectors, we are
not at odds with each other. There will always be people who will
flout laws regardless of what these laws are.

Robert H. McNaught
rmn_at_aaocbn.aao.gov.au