[meteorite-list] Tucson story is complete and dealers are all up

From: James Tobin <jimmypaul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:09 2004

Dear List
Well, I have finally finished all the dealer room pictures and written
the short version of the auctions. I fixed the little glich in the
backgrounds so I think it is all working now. Also, squeezed in a little
time to cut some of the material we brought back.

One more time Paul and I would like to thank all the people who made
this such a great time and we look forward to seeing you all next year.
And of course meeting many more of you.

The stories and pictures can be found at our website or here

http://www.meteorite.com/tucson/tucson_2001.htm

Best regards,
Jim Tobin
jim_at_meteorite.com