[meteorite-list] Re: Shock Stage / Weathered grade etc

From: Michael Masse <mjmasse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:09 2004

Hi Ed...for a serious read may I recommend
    Papike. ed., Planetary Materials. Reviews in Mineralogy, Vol 36. 1999

other interesting and technical include:
    King, ed., Chondrules and their origins. 1983
          out-of-print but available for a read on-line at:
          http://adsabs.harvard.edu/books/chto/
    Hewins, et al, Chondrules and the Protoplanetary Disk, 1996