[meteorite-list] Sedimentary (was ???????)

From: Michel <Michel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:08 2004

Hi list

Some of you may be aware that we have set up a sedimentary meteorite
contest. To day there are only Two hunters that applied the game: Bob Verish
and ourselves. The price is a week of full off piste ski in Chamonix. The
price is doubled if any fossil is present in the specimen, which will not be
kept by the contest committee.

The sudden presence on the net of this 5 000 000 000 years old stone pushes
us to extend our contest to non solar material. Pre-solar, if more than 5
000 000 000 may also be qualified. I will discuss that off line with Bob.

My two galaxies

Michel FRANCO