[meteorite-list] meteorite-noise mailing list (was: UPDATED TUCSON REPORT??)

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:07 2004

Julien COURTOIS wrote:
.......I just wanted to avoid having the strongest peronalities
being banned AGAIN from the list!!
Regards, Julien
--------
Hi Julien,
        I must say I find your perception of "strength" flabbergasting.
        However, I guess differences are what make the world go 'round - and
that is why some people enjoy professional wrestling and the Jerry
Springer show - I guess you would perceive a lot of "strong"
personalities there.
        Best wishes, Michael

--
Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that
created them.