[meteorite-list] UPDATED TUCSON REPORT??

From: Mam602_at_aol.com <Mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:07 2004

Hey Mike,
Do not leave the list. No one here cares what Casper says and does. It is
obvious that this jerk drinks his own bath water.

I on the other hand am very new to meteorites. I like to think I have real
comon sense, and I need people like you on this list. I have never met you
but from your list reputation alone I am willing to invest in your next
project, and can bring other investors.
Newbies like me need the Farmers, Stropes and the other informed "Honest"
individuals like yourself to learn from.

Please reconsider...

Thanks,

Mark Miconi
MAM Consulting