[meteorite-list] UPDATED TUCSON REPORT??

From: Charlie <moonrock25_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:07 2004

I wonder how many new or at least relatively inexperienced collectors on
this list are in a quandry as to who to believe in this matter?
Well, you may believe Michael Farmer when he says Michael Casper needs
help. This help should be psychiatric in nature. There is really only
one reason Mr. Casper posts to this list, and that is to upset whoever
he happens to be targeting at the time. He apparently takes great
satisfaction in this, and really deserves our pity more than anything
else. When he is someday old and grey, and surveys the ruins of his
life,
perhaps then he will finally regret not having exorcised his inner
demons. I would not wish this man's karma on anyone, himself included.

-Charlie Devine