[meteorite-list] UPDATED TUCSON REPORT??

From: Loyd <eldorado_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:07 2004

Mr. Casper,

I attended the Tucson show for the first time and found it to be a great experience. Prices were
reasonable and tended to reflect the quality of the items. High quality materials were selling
very quickly at and above recent market pricing. Like it or not, meteorites are in high demand
and will continue to generate interest as more and more collectors become aware that items are
available for purchase on the internet and at shows like Tucson. I found the dealers in Tucson
to be friendly, informative, and positive. I had such a great time that I am already planning
to attend next year's show and hope to attend the Denver show in September. It might do you
some good to actually visit this year's show before forming such negative opinions.

Gary Loyd