[meteorite-list] Tucson

From: David Hardy <mdavidhardy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:06 2004

Just got back from Tucson and have to share with everyone about an interesting
piece I got from Cottingham. NWA096 is an H3.8 that has one very strange
feature, it smells like bubblegum! Of course the bigger the piece, the more
pronounced the odor.

I also got to see some of Farmer's and Strope's new lunar. NEAT STUFF!!!

David