[meteorite-list] DIVNOE QUESTION

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:06 2004

To anyone out there that knows more about this please correct me if I'm
wrong about this but I'm pretty sure that it is anomalous but fits closely
enough to brachinites that it is often considered one. I don't know the
exact reason why off the top of my head but I do remember reading that.
More detailed comments anyone?

Rhett Bourland
www.evansville.net/~rbourlan