[meteorite-list] New Lunar Anorthositic Impact-Melt Breccia

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:06 2004

What?????? $350/gr.????Is a joke I hope......
Matteo

--- Michael Casper <Michael_at_caspercoin.com> ha
scritto: > I heard Moroccan Lunar material is going
for a
> whopping $350.00 per gram! Is
> that right?
>
> Regards, Michael

=== message truncated ===

=====
M come Meteorite
Matteo Chinellato Nahabed
Telefax +39 041 5415850 Mobil Phone 0339 3895503
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://utenti.tripod.it/Meteorites/McomeMeteoriteMeteorites.html
ICQ 84588769