[meteorite-list] new

From: Rob and Colleen <iguana_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:38 2004

Pieter-
Hello there. I was new to the group not too long ago myself though I have been
collection for about three years now. You've hit the jackpot for information on
all things meteorite. The resources here range from dealers to collectors,
scientists at NASA, astronomers, human calculators, and Joe Neckbone guys like
myself throughout the world. Ask a question here and it will get responded to. I
thought the greatest thing the computer could do for me was find meteorite
dealers and shop more wisely, then I stumbled onto this list and WOW! You will
not be disappointed, perhaps a bit overwhelmed. Enjoy your new
hobby/sickness/obsesssion.
Rob Wesel
P.S. For those of you holding your breath out there on the McFalls,PA Christmas
tree factory story where the "Meteorite" fell through the roof and looked a lot
like slag. I got the specimen back from Al Rubin a fews days ago, thanksAl, and
it now has the official seal of the Jedi confiming its, foundary origin. The
story is worth about half of what I lost, live and learn.
Again the photo if you wish to refresh your memory.
Rob
http://imagehost.auctionwatch.com/preview/ra/rancor/McFalls.jpg