[meteorite-list] Ross Canyon and Kem-Kem classification

From: Mike Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:38 2004

Sorry to hear that Tracy, they were selling everything as Kem Kem, I am not
sure who had so much of it, but we are being very responsible with our NWA
meteorites. Unfortunately it seems others are not. I have log books with all
of the peices, and we are getting #s for everything possible.
Mike Farmer