[meteorite-list] Pallasites wanted!

From: AstrocopDF_at_aol.com <AstrocopDF_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:38 2004

--part1_f9.615fc5f.277d62d7_boundary

Looking for a couple of small pallasites for my collection, 10-20g range:

-Albin
-Springwater

I don't ask for much, but would like to find these. Would also be interested
in any pallasites in this size range that I don't have.

Regards,
Doug Finch
astrocopdf_at_aol.com

--part1_f9.615fc5f.277d62d7_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Looking for a couple of small pallasites for my collection, 10-20g range:
<BR>
<BR>-Albin
<BR>-Springwater
<BR>
<BR>I don't ask for much, but would like to find these. Would also be interested <BR>in any pallasites in this size range that I don't have.
<BR>
<BR>Regards,
<BR>Doug Finch
<BR>astrocopdf_at_aol.com</FONT></HTML>