[meteorite-list] Merry Christmas!

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:38 2004

Merry Christmas or whatever else it may be that you celebrate this time of
year. Hope you got I all that you were wanting. Somehow there was
strewnfield with a Eucrite, L6, and iron under my tree this morning. I'm
beginning to think there's a new Sahara in Indiana.
The eclipse was beautiful here in south western Indiana. Lots of snow on
the ground and temp of about 5 degrees at its peak.
Warmest wishes,
Rhett Bourland
www.evansville.net/~rbourlan