[meteorite-list] Eclipse from Texas (=total washout)

From: CMcdon0923_at_aol.com <CMcdon0923_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:38 2004

--part1_b2.f1010fd.2778ddc0_boundary

Nothing visible from here...it's been raining all morning. I'm really
bummed....I had my scope all primed and ready, and made a solar filter for my
camera's telephoto lens, too.

Just watching some live eclipse webcams. Guess I'll have to hope for better
conditions for the partial next December 14th.

Craig

--part1_b2.f1010fd.2778ddc0_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Nothing visible from here...it's been raining all morning. &nbsp;I'm really <BR>bummed....I had my scope all primed and ready, and made a solar filter for my <BR>camera's telephoto lens, too. &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>Just watching some live eclipse webcams. &nbsp;Guess I'll have to hope for better <BR>conditions for the partial next December 14th.
<BR>
<BR>Craig</FONT></HTML>

--part1_b2.f1010fd.2778ddc0_boundary--