[meteorite-list] Re: Just rocks, single folks style

From: Meteorhall_at_aol.com <Meteorhall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:37 2004

Dear Anne,
     If you tell the ladies that the guys absolutely have to keep on buying
those "rocks" the ladies will agree with no uncertainty that those "rocks" be
diamonds!
     David Freeman, do you have to get an OK to buy another meteorite from
the cows in your back yard? One moo is yes, two moos is no?
     Ginger, I'll bet you thank the stars that you don't have to clear a
meteorite purchase with anyone else.
     As for myself, I always call my dog Holbrook over to get his OK for my
next meteorite purchase. If he rolls over and plays dead, I get to buy. If he
licks my hand and chases his tail, I get to buy. If Holbrook rolls over and
has me rub his belly, I get to buy. Lets see you guys train your spouse to do
that! Now, that would be a fun way to get the big OK for a meteorite purchase!
Merry Christmas To All, Fred R. Hall