[meteorite-list] Free Issue of Voyage! Magazine

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:37 2004

>serious offer as an additional magazine, for the enchantment of us
>meteorite lovers, but the makers should not exclude potential buyers
>from the old continent or elsewhere in the world with providing test
>issues in a way they are doing here.
>Best wishes, and
>Happy Holiday to all,
>Alex

Yes, dont exclude germans. I love germans. Any country thats going to put
off beerfest for all of the world to enjoy every october are certaintly OK
in my books. In fact I was in germany a couple weeks ago - celebrating my
over half a ton of stuff that I had just bought in morocco. Here is a photo
from germany.
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/aa-munich.jpg
An hour and a half after I took this photo munich was showered by a very
large meteorite shower with thousands of stones (Just like holbrook). The
government is keeping this fact secret until they get all of the stones for
themselves (As to keep people from searching for them). I contacted the
meteoritical society and they have agreed to name this shower of stones
"Haufbraehaus"
DEAN