Fw: [meteorite-list] My Visit To Fernlea

From: FERNLEA4_at_aol.com <FERNLEA4_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:37 2004

<< Glad you are excited and all... but as for the important things you left
out......What kind of beer does he keep down there and what temperature is it
chilled to? >>

Hi all,
for some reason I'm not receiving any List posts today, so Elton's post and
others had to be forwarded to me.
As for the beer......well, it's a bit of a sad tale really.
It had been warming up nicely for a few hours but unfortunately it was still
far too cold to serve while Paul was here. Remarkably, within 10 minutes of
his leaving it had reached a perfect 70F and so I had to drink it all by
myself.....don't you just hate it when that happens???? :-)

Glad you enjoyed the visit and purchases Paul - you'll never forget your
first meteorite. I bought my first (named) meteorite from a certain Mr.Haag
in Tucson.....that's a name you'll hear mentioned very often when chatting to
other collectors. Have fun and always make sure you enjoy the hobby.

I hope everyone has a great Christmas and all the best for the New Year!

Cheers,
Rob.
http://fernlea.tripod.com/forsale.html
Fernlea Meteorites,