[meteorite-list] My Visit To Fernlea

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:37 2004

--------------CBBEF62D487CA94DAF5A6EA3

Dear List and Paul,
Have to stop by my "Castle" in Wyoming some time. Security system is
provided by Springfield Armory , back up security is by Sturm, Ruger, Inc.
and both systems are highly portable and legally concealed.
Display case in middle of meteorite viewing zone seems constructed and
engineered quite like a shoe box, Oops, that's the meteorwrong educational
box. Meteorites are ....no, that's the other shoe box???
Well, Houston, we have a problem here, alert security...Freeze pilgrim. We
have an imposter box. Lock and load...back away from the meteorites and
empty your pockets. Please approach the GM-3 portable hand held scanning
detector.
This has been a test of Dave's security system, had this been a real
violation, level three would have been enacted.
Level three is to go down to the bank safety deposit box to check on the
real meteorite collection.
Meteorites doh, save the petrified wood!

With the Warmest Holiday Wishes to all of my Meteorite Buddies,

Dave Freeman Millennium Jade of Wyoming
Wyoming open pit blasting certificate # WY-04-91-3580
NRA Life Member
Association of Freeman's of the West,
Wyoming Freeman lodge is not listed with Montana Freeman's
http//www.wyomingjade.com

--
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/free_video/
--------------CBBEF62D487CA94DAF5A6EA3
Dear List and Paul,
is provided by Springfield Armory , back up security is by Sturm, Ruger,
Inc. and both systems are&nbsp; highly portable and legally concealed.
and engineered quite like a shoe box,&nbsp; Oops, that's the meteorwrong
educational box.&nbsp;&nbsp; Meteorites are ....no, that's the other shoe
box???
We have an imposter box.&nbsp; Lock and load...back away from the meteorites
and&nbsp; empty your pockets.&nbsp;&nbsp; Please approach the GM-3 portable
hand held scanning detector.
violation, level three would have been enacted.
on the real meteorite collection.
and all... but as for the
the
so