[meteorite-list] Virus Update!!

From: Dave Andrews <dandre10_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:35 2004

A list member just forwarded an infected message to me from yesterday. It came
from:
mta4.rcsntx.swbell.net (Pavillion)

This appears that Don Young had this virus/worm yesterday since that is his internet
provider and matches the source his messages too. So we have TWO sources for it
now. Don't be hard on Michael or Don, they are only guilty of opening the
attachment...the resending of the virus is not in their control as long as they are
connected to the internet.

I feel I've wasted enough bandwidth for one day. Hope they get it all straightened
out.

Good luck,
Dave